Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Outstanding! Beautiful guitar work. Did you say that you have been away from the guitar for 25 years, or 25 minutes!? Very polished and professional. Great work!

Thank you very much Tano! One of my friend told me that music is like bicycle, you never really forget. Well, that's part true but not as easy. I have to relearn all the chords (and inversions), the scales, the fingers have to be reacustomed to play + sync between the 2 hands etc. But the more I practice (and it is tedious) the more I feel some things coming back on the surface from 25 years.

But yeah, this is still a challenge, I have so much to re-learn and I can feel I'm very far from where I used to be (I used to play when I was 20yo, only doing that in life for a couple of years).

Thank you so much for taking time to listen, your words touched me!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Very nice guitar work.

What are the drums? I don't recognize that pattern from BIAB, so if they are, it would nice to know which one...

A nice mix.

A pleasant listen.

fj

Thank you very much Floyd for your support which helps me to keep the motivation up!

My bad, I haven't say a thing about drums. I used 2 vsts :
- Spitfire labs free drum kit : I played a very simple sequence using my guitar (with a plugin which allows you to play midi through the instrument). Then I added the reverb on the drums which created that kind of groovy drum sound.

- For the couple of drum fills I used MT-power drum kit which is free as well.

I am finishing a 2nd song which this time will use BIAB (bass/drums) that I will in a couple of weeks here. I love BIAB, it's just that I couldn't find for Light Worker that kind of "tribal" raw drum groove that I created. But maybe I didn't look for it enough.

Thanks again for your support!