Originally Posted By: rayc
The way the bass/kick drum seems to spread across the sound stage is a bit weird and robs the song of a little low end propulsion.
Your playing is really cool..
I'm not sure if the lead part over the breakdown really worked...something more linear would have drawn me to the next section better.
Ah, but that's me.
the delay & reverb on the guitar is very Santana.
I really like your rhythm guitar.

Hi friend!

Thank you for your feedback. Since I'm not an English native speaker I'm not too sure about what your 1st sentence means. For your information I have another mixed version which focus more on high end, maybe this is what you were talking about. I hesitated between the mix 1 on Soundcloud and the mix 2 on Youtube (the more high end mix). This version can be found here (maybe it won't change what you meant but just in case here it is) :

Thank you for your nice words about my playing and the rythm guitars, that's very nice of you smile

As about the bridge moment (I presume you are refering to the 1 minute 50 secs moment), well... as you said, it is very person dependant. I'm a jazz fusion player and I grew musically listening to Allan Holdsworth, Scott Henderson/Tribal Tech, and Frank Gambale. So my ears are accustomed to those things smile

Thanks again for your feedback, I'm just relearning the guitar and I am learning producing (this is just my 2nd attempt producing a whole song, so I guess I have a lot of room for improvement) smile