Hi Racy,

The drums will get redone. You are correct about the last guitar solo. I created another vocal track and moved it forward slightly which causes a reverb/delay effect and makes the vocals sound much larger. All things I am working on.

I was not sure I liked the song well enough to fix everything but now I have decided to go forward with the song.

This idea started out forty years ago when I was hanging out with Eric Taylor and Nanci Griffith.
Eric wrote a song called Mooney or Moony. I don't think it ever got recorded or at least published.

The song was about a guy who hardly ever came out of his run down house. He was the guy all the kids were scared of. The house caught fire and Mooney died or did he?

The hook was "Mooney is at the window, Mooney is at the door, every kid in bed, better cover your head, ask a favor of the lord"

Eric Taylor died in March of this year. Lyle Lovett has recorded a good many of Eric's songs. Perhaps he knows about the song in question.

So...my song tells why Mooney got to be such a hermit.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo