Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Scott and team,
A pro collaboration! Clean modern country tune. Vocals, mix, everything done well and listens easy. Partly it seems personal, but this feels universal:
"It’s the land of the free
It’s time that we
Remember how it feels"

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Thank you for listening and commenting, Misha.

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Perfect production, fine singing, I liked the line "pick a dot..." Excellent work. Very clean sound, both vocals and instruments, I found myself listening for some dirt but that is just a matter of personal taste. Congratulations on a fine tune!

When you say 'dirt' do you mean saturation? There's not very much to the mix really, just some eq and comp on instruments. There's no tape emulation. The 'Grit' setting on the T-Racks Bus Compressor may have been on though. Thanks for the spin and the feedback.

Originally Posted By: rayc
VERY Jackson Brown.
Very cool.

From the beginning the RT's together created that vibe. We appreciate the listen.

Originally Posted By: Planobilly
Nice tune. I like the lyrics. The lead guitar sounds cool. I would have moved it off the vocal as to not cover the voice. But that is just me. Everything else just fell in place.

Perhaps we all miss "how it use to be", finding escape in a car. Route 66 and all that.

Billy

Thanks, Billy. I have a tendency to have too much going on in a track.