Don may be on to something with his "49 new features" (tongue in cheek) but perhaps PGMusic will feel sorry for us having to put up with Covid-19 and give us a bonus, as in "51 new features"!

As for what features users would like to see, you may want to review what happened after the BIAB 2020 release, as discussed in this thread:

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=579396&Searchpage=2&Main=81526&Words=Lloyd+S&Search=true#Post579396

There I listed what I could find of the "50 new features", and we discussed whether any of them were a direct result of entries from this site's Wishlist forum.

There are folks here who look forward with great anticipation to the 100 or 200 new RealTracks, and aren't too concerned about the new features at all. And there are those (me included) who would rather see more of the users' Wishlist features implemented, with less emphasis on RTs.

I guess PG tries to strike a balance.
My thought is, if you can't create a good BIAB song file with the 1000+ RTs we already have, chances are you won't be able to create a better one with 2000!

Just my 2¢ (CDN) worth!

LLOYD S