Originally Posted By: sslechta
Originally Posted By: WendyM
The more I think about it,buying 2021 will largely depend on how much new stuff is for people who want it to remain K I S S.
If 2021 is packed full of clever techy-techy for the computer literatti at that expense then I'm probably going to pass.
W

I've been on the 2 year program for the past few times. I stay on the even number years. 2020 was my last purchase and I'll buy again next year for the 2022 version. Spreads the money out a little nicer and I'm not waaaay behind on versions.

If my memory serves me right, I did a calculation a few years ago and it didn't really work out that cheaper to upgrade every other year, think it was about $40-$50 at max.

I think the whole program could be considered fully mature at the moment, so many realtracks and other stuff, had a look at the GB it occupies and it was 176, that's the 2020 version

But as the same time most users do look forward to what is in the latest offering when it is released in Dec usually.

There usually is a countdown to what people think what date it will be, and I can't see this year being any different

Last edited by musiclover; 10/04/20 07:13 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile