Pink Lemonade

Yeah, I know ... the titles to some of my instrumentals are pretty crappy!

What follows might be more than you want to know about my putting this song together, but for those interested, here goes:

I selected the Style from the Style picker and then replaced the drums, bass, and added the lead guitar. The chord progression and arrangement were my original doing. But the really hard - well, time-consuming - part, was the lead guitar. I worked for several hours getting the echo-chorus delay feedback to totally fill one bar/measure but not bleed into the next bar/measure. Also getting the very slight amount of phase I applied to drift across the horizontal spectrum (right to left) such that it did so in the time frame of a single bar/measure and then renew at the beginning of the subsequent bar/ measure took quite a bit of time. That was very tedious! But, I was pleased with the result.

Also, I attempted to get that signature tone of a Fender Strat on the lead guitar. I think I came pretty close. I did a lot of playing around with the EQ to get as close as I was able.

File:Pink Lemonade.SGU

Key=Gm , Tempo 90, Length (m:s)=3:33

Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,

Style is _JAZRAMP.STY (Slow Amplitube Jazz Rock w Solo)

RealTracks in style: 909:Bass, Electric, SmoothPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 913:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothPoppy dry Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 1402:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Soul70sWarmSync Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 2603:Guitar, Electric, Soloist JazzRock16thsJon Ev16 090
RealDrums [in Song:JazzFunkGroovin-1-HHSdStk,HHSnr [Multi]

Last edited by Al-David; 10/08/20 03:45 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops