Originally Posted By: MovingAir
Frankly, I would love to see a 24-bit/96k version of BIAB. 24-bit to make it sound less "flat." 96k to make the stretching have fewer artifacts.
I already use the audiophile version, and even stretching the wav files has plenty of chirping going on.
This is an interesting idea, one I haven't heard here to my knowledge: increasing the sample rate to lessen stretching artifacts. I hope that is technically correct about how the stretching algorithm works; we don't know.

Originally Posted By: MovingAir
But I know that would take a massive revamp on the back-end, and I'm guessing that nothing was originally recorded above what it's currently at, but that's my wish list.
Again I'm not sure, but from something I vaguely remember, that may not be true. The original recordings might be at a higher bit rate. It's another good question.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors