Originally Posted By: Pipeline
See that's the problem, if you get new blood in they have to be loyal to the old guard and keep it in the past.

As a member of the old guard, and presumably the object of your comment, I think a few statements are in order. First, I hope I have never objected to your suggestions for improvement, nor anyone else’s. I do ask for clarification a lot, but when I don’t support a suggestion I just ask that the developers make the new feature a choice so I can work the way I think best for me.

Second, I support having choices, including a large internal drive. As was mentioned above I’m willing to check a box when ordering that says I know how to install it.

Third, I was taught that you catch more flies with honey. What use will it serve to chase away a PG music staffer who is willing to converse with users and share his opinions? He needs to feel comfortable interacting with us and being honest. I already stated I disagree with this one opinion but I can respect it at the same time. Will he come back here? I hope so. This has nothing to do with being old guard.

Fourth, I truly love and respect all the terrific suggestions of those who are new to this forum. But those newcomers should not presume that their ideas may not have been discussed years or even decades before. We all have our own style, and mine produces results, if slowly. Let’s keep things positive here and show the company we support them even if we disagree with their approach on occasion.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors