Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
...As a member of the old guard, and presumably the object of your comment, .. What use will it serve to chase away a PG music staffer who is willing to converse with users and share his opinions? ...

Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
...An internal drive is definitely not happening.... Definitely not happening.

Opinion ? the not is in bold type, that's way more than an opinion, that's an executive position.
Old guards keep thing in the past, if you see yourself as an "old guard" then that's what they do, they guard things from being changed, forever.
"Seeing the Light" is exactly that, seeing the light, if you can't see the light it does not mean the light is not there.
As I keep saying I see users come over the many years, suggest things because of their frustration only to get jumped on and got rid of by long time forum members, and then they never return as you can see by their post numbers, yet they saw the light and told the truth.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
...I respect your reasoning and have confidence the company will continue to assess the needs of the customers and respond accordingly.

confidence ?? I'll be dead and gone before that happens, honestly.
Now that is the VERY thing that has enabled PG to stay in the past.
If you can't SEE that PG has been stuck in the past, then you are out of touch and IN the past, it is now 2020 not 1990.
I think most companies that started around the same time as PG are way ahead and up to date in development.
I honestly think it's all too deep seated to change.
If those that have tried in the past have been got rid of, I can't see much HOPE.
That's why I ask "So, should I bother anymore or just give up ??"