My modest thoughts after 1 year of use :

- more choice of drums variations. Right now you have a) and b) (in blue or green) and within them you have a few choice of drum variations but firstly not all styles have a a) and b) with different drums variations so it would be nice to implements variations in all RT styles ; and secondly it would be nice to have more possibilities so that we can really have more flexibility in terms of drum patterns during a whole song. It will make the song sound more real

- expand the numbers of tracks within the mixer to 12 or 16 so that we don't have to use Realband (which btw is clunky on my pc and doesn't work that well).

- add more solos for sax, trumpets, pianos etc so that you have more choice when you want to add a soloist playing in your tune.

- more Hip hop grooves. There are only a few and not all are great, which makes the choice limited. I don't think adding more country/americana or pop styles is important since the offer is already HUGE. So focusing more on others styles like hip hop would be neat.

- have a REAL 6/8 time signature !!!!!

- more 3/4 time signatures

- review the chords accepted AND correctly played by BIAB like minMaj7, minMaj9 etc.

- rework on the vocals (ahh ohhh) : sorry to say but they sound great when you audition them but once you add them to your song they are BAD!

Last edited by Angelomusic; 11/11/20 02:56 PM.