To answer the OP No it will never be like the program, whats the purpose for that? it was never intended to br BiaB. Just a Plugin to give BiaB generation capability to a DAW program.

John times 3 is very right about one thing, the plugin will bring many new users in and therefore more revenue. There are far more DAW users than BiaB users and the plugin could be very interesting to them. For It to get a DAW user to pop for BiaB and therefore the Plugin as part of the package will require it to have a smooth workflow, and stable solid manners.

On the subject to generating to Ram I'm not sure how that helps, but if it does great. If I understand BiaB when you hit generate it starts the process and before it is done it begins to play, and continues to generate in the background. I'm not sure how that works in a DAW. When you generate you can't drag it into the DAW until it finishes generating.

So John, are you suggesting that it generate to Ram so you can play the tracks faster in the plugin before dragging, and not drag until your done with the creation process, and are happy with the tracks? I can see some benefit to that, especially when it comes to bar to bar generation. Even if it can't start to play before generation is done, maybe Generation can be enhanced even more to once again shorten the duration.

Interesting conversation here. I can't wait to see what is implemented.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.