Originally Posted By: Angelomusic
more choice of drums variations. Right now you have a) and b) (in blue or green) and within them you have a few choice of drum variations but firstly not all styles have a a) and b) with different drums variations so it would be nice to implements variations in all RT styles ; and secondly it would be nice to have more possibilities so that we can really have more flexibility in terms of drum patterns during a whole song. It will make the song sound more real

I would agree with this. Also, make it easier to create hybrid drum patterns. For example, I was looking for a kit that would give me snare on 3 in the verse and 2 & 4 in the chorus. After a half hour, you get tired of clicking on everything to see what it does trying to find something.

Plus the way it can double up on 1, hit random things on shots, or play through holds. Honestly, I would like the ability to take the parts that have been played, convert them to GOOD MIDI, and map it in BIAB to match EZDrummer or whatever drum sample software you have, and do a good MIDI export. 90% of the time, I'm good with what BIAB offers right out of the gate, but the option to use BIAB as source for other software when you can't find exactly what you need would be a nice alternative.