Originally Posted By: Pipeline
Maybe re-generate selected bars only.

Huh? I do that all the time. I regenerate selected bars on almost every song I do.

Quote:
Maybe more tracks.

More than 48? Move your tracks to Pro Tools and you have what, 256?

What am I missing here? It seems like the major items on that list are already there.

MY wish list includes STOP CRASHING for no apparent reason. And instead of blindly defending the product, fix the problems. If it is only one person has the problem, it deserves attention. I can't tell you the number of times I have sent logs, screen shots, etc... only to be told "We can't recreate the issue." So despite my paying the same amount of money as people who don't have a problem, I just have to live with memory addressing errors and not be able to finish songs? I can't justify spending money on this stuff when every session is met by crash after crash, then blaming it on my computer. Also making the virtual instruments play as loud as the audio tracks. Whenever I use virtual instruments I have to turn down the audio tracks to almost completely inaudible levels to hear the MIDI tracks to play them in. Why should that be? I did it this morning when I was doing some horn parts. Couldn't hear them at all. I finally switched to analog and played them in on a sampler rather than having to alter 9 other tracks to hear 1.

Not holding my breath.

I suppose I shouldn't have even made this post because I use Real Band exclusively, but bugs are bugs and need to be fixed.

Last edited by eddie1261; 11/24/20 10:22 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.