Charlie.
over the years ive turned lots of people onto bb/pg.
ive done a slew of songs firstly with bb and powertraks, then, later with bb/rb and reaper.
but at the same time i'm a realist, and realise bb's positives and also its foibles/workarounds.
ive just been patient too long/years in needing certain features for MY WORKFLOW.

pipeline "gets" what i'm saying. because he knows reaper and bb.

i love bb, i really do, but i'm aware also of its limits/foibles/ and workarounds which pipeline and i have discussed.
and NO , i dont want to put new people off bb either. i love it, foibles and all.
maybe your a better man than i , in that you CAN do it all in bb. sorry, but i cant. i want a nice workflow useing both the positives of reaps and the positives of bb.

as verne has discovered, and commented on , the tabs feature i requested would be an advantage in song arrangement. and would make me also very happy.

i think charlie, its just a situation where we have to agree to disagree, as i think our workflows are different.
charlie i wish you only happiness. and possibly we can agree on other
things in the future.
have a happy.
sorryicantagreemuso.lol.

pipeline.
yep thats EXACTLY what i want. layers are usefull, but not like your tabbed graphic.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)