I have often experienced problems with the save process in RealBand, but this time it really has tipped me over.

I have imported an SGU file from BIAB with the aim of creating extra track prior to moving on to Ableton. Having added my new tracks and tweeked them I am ready for the selective transfer to Ableton.

Only now I seem to be experiencing problems when I try to save the RealBand project as an SEQ file.

As soon as I get the the basic song generated in RealBand I save it as an SEQ file. RealBaqnd does not save the file with the SEQ extension, it requires me to add this (which I often forget). But anyway, that's another issue. Once I've saved my seq file I can now start to add and audition new tracks, creating midi tracks using other styles etc.

I save after each new track is added, but after a couple of tracks when I click on Save, the song is saved and audio rendered then I get an error message telling me that there is an error in renaming the <file>.TMP to <file>.seq. I can't see what this problem is.

Any help please before I ditch RealBand for good.

Thanks