Quote:
I revisited this thread as it seems we are six weeks since the 2021 BIAB version was launched and people are still reporting new bugs. as it gets more complicated the more opportunities for bugs
For a long time, I've always wished that a new release might be provided that just focused more on resolving known existing issues, rather than leaving those known bugs within the system and always producing a further 'x' number of new features, thus only adding to the known number of existing issues.

Others might take the direction that fixing known bugs won't attract new customers, but I also think that new customers would prefer to know how the program is being improved by resolving known issues.

I would prefer to work with an operating system that was 'bug-free', rather than always dodging problems because the operating system had known issues on certain functions. Few could argue that philosophy.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones