rharv.
you highly deserve it.
yes your right. whenever ive dealt with anyone at pg on the odd occasion over the years, nice people.
btw so far in my testing 2020 32 bit realband seems to work well with my new audient evo.
more to test out tho/early days. i looked at the nice multi input focusrite interfaces on the higher end, but , due to pace of tech change, i thought i would give cheap evo a chance. so far so good. if it fails i can just use the mic pre's.
no fuss , no muss. nice mic pre's. what i wasnt aware of , which kinda blows me away, and why they would hide it in the manual, is, internal evo dsp rtl seems to be 0.59ms at 44.1.
at 96khz, 0.28 ms. and quoting daw playback latency as low as 2.5ms at 44.1. and 2ms at 96khz.
in reaper i'm getting 4/5ms latency overall , and i could get lower. more testing to do tho'.
i guess it depends how powerfull a pc one has.
i'm correct in thinking , am i not , that higher the cpu ghz the lower the rtl/latency in daw ?

ive also become interested in usb multi mic pre audio mixers. might get one yet.
gotta check more , but apparently soundcraft mixers (eg notepad good pre's i hear) have low RTL.
gonna check them out more. also there are allen n heath zed series. good pre's apparently.

ive just decided for 2021 to keep my gear lust/spending in check, as i feel we are going to see some very good new recording products at cheap prices soon.
best.
cheapy muso. lol.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 01/16/21 04:36 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)