Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Outstanding Al.

You are a master of the RT/RDs with, of course, your arrangements.

We've noted it previously but your finesse with solo RT's is remarkable.

As floyd noted the panned piano is very effective. We use a Logic Pro plug-in for that effect.

This could easily have been a bunch of guys/gals who've been playing together for years.

Excellent!

J&B

Hey Guys!

Well, I think the only thing I have mastered is saying "yes ma'am" and "would you like that today or yesaterday" ro Di. Seriously, I'm not a learned musician. I don't appreciably read music and little to no music theory. But I can figure out what I want/need most of the time.

This may sound odd to you, but music has one thing in common to most western languages (particularly the romantic languages) and mathematics. And that is: they all have a basic syntax that is typical throughout their implementation I speak decent German, almost passable Spanish and enough French to get in trouble but not out of trouble. And I'm pretty good at math - didn't like it in high school but did well in math courses anyway. I can apply many of the similarities in math and languages to music and it usually works. I won't bore you the a dissertation on how I do that, but that's what I do. The correlation to math is more obvious then that of languages, I guess. But I clearly recognize the correlation of all three of them an apply it.

Sorry /bout all that. It just jumped from my fingers to the keyboard. Many thanks for your perpetual; support and and appreciation of my musical efforts. Hope both of you have a great 2021. Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops