Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
I use a Presonus Audiobox 18/18 I have had it for several years now. It uses it own native ASIO driver. I have used it on both a PC and Mac. One huge advantage it has that I like comes with a simple version of studio one. Which Presonus makes. One thing I love about studio one is that it is cross platform and you don’t have to buy the Mac version if you have the PC version. They are available on your product page, and they are identical on both platforms.

I had been successfully using a PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL with all of my audio software for years. This week, I replaced it with a PreSonus Studio 1810c. Love it so far. I upgraded for several reasons, but I'll point out the two independent headphone amps with separate volume controls and separate mixes. They're going to get heavy use by my niece and I making our YT channel video voice-overs. EDIT: I'll also add that the Line Outs are DC coupled, so you can use them to send control voltages to external devices.

Last edited by TheMaartian; 01/22/21 06:13 AM.

ThinkPad i9 32GB RAM 7TB SSD; Win11 Pro; PreSonus Studio 1810c; BiaB 2024 Ultra
Studio One 6 Pro; MuseScore 4; Melodyne 5 Studio; Acoustica Premium 7; Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 5; NI S61 MK3; Focal Shape 65; Beyerdynamic DT 880 & 770