Originally Posted By: Bernard Rasson
I think this is too much to ask of BIAB, it cannot be all things to all people
I suggest you take a look at Jamstix 4 from Rayzoon
It is an Artificial Intelligence based Drum Plugin and its seems rather convincing to my ears
you can buy Metal Oriented styles for not too much money in addition to the basic package
best regards,
Bernard

I will respectfully disagree with "I think this is too much to ask of BIAB, it cannot be all things to all people". BiaB is not all things to all people now! Some don't like jazz, some don't like country, some don't like hip hop, etc, etc.

Furthermore the more genre's PGM covers the wider the customer base will be. Plus I have found that BiaB's genres are not cut in stone as I have used country and or hip hop in some of my jazz, new age, and ambient songs.

Jamstix I understand can be a good addition to songs. I like Groovemonkee's MIDI drum loops as have used them either with or without BiaB's drums. I also have heard that ToonTrack's MIDI drum trackss are very good also.

YMMV.

Edit - OOPS almost forgot my +1.

Last edited by MarioD; 02/03/21 04:26 AM.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware