Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Love this. Although this song is an instrumental - (a really good one I might add... ) the structure of the song had me thinking and feeling lyrically. I'm a bit melancholy in mood these days and not too far into the song I had the vibe of Paul Carrack (Ace, Mike and the Mechanics, solo) coming from my speakers. One poster mentioned an Eagles sound and groove, yep - Mr. Carrack wrote "Love Will Keep Us Alive" that the Eagles recorded - so that fits too.

Enjoyed my listen a lot. Hope to hear another from you soon.

Charlie

Hi Charlie ...

It's always a pleasure to have you listen and comment. I've never listened to Mike And The mechanics but a few times, years ago. I am familiar with the Eagles song "Love Will Keep Us Alive" but never paid attention to the writer credit.

Glad you enjoyed it! There'll be more soon - a a few waiting in the wings. I usually don't post a new song when the previous one is still on the first page of comments. I think it's just courteous to the other forum members to do it that way.

I could write a lyric for it, but my voice makes a cement mixer sound like a top-ten vocalist.

Many thanks. Best to you ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops