https://www.pluginguru.com/products/unify-standard/

I had several of my colleagues recommend UNIFY to me over the past year. I looked at it and at first thought, no way, it is way to complicated looking and what will it do for me. But they persisted and today I dropped the $90.

After a couple hours I now have a whole new appreciation for the learning curve associated with BIAB and what a newbee has to deal with. UNIFY reminds me so much of the complexity of BIAB. Countless menus, strange terminology, hidden workflows, but I have discovered that the power and rewards of pushing lots of buttons is both compelling and overwhelming. This is essentially the mother of all VST hosts permitting one to layer patches and libraries of sounds.

UNIFY, like Scaler, represents a new wave of music making applications. In direct comparison, BIAB happens to be 20 years ahead of its time. These new apps approach the similar power and complexity of this class of software. Definitely a class of their own.

Can't give UNIFY a "full recommendation" just yet as the learning curve looks steep and it will take time, but I do advise you to have an open mind and take a look at some of the many videos out there to see if you agree with my perception about this class of music apps. The picture below shows how I have begun to insert my orchestral libraries into the host - the results are awesome.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (112.74 KB, 392 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper