Herb and Martin ...

Very cool Indie Rock! It'[s not a genre I listen to often, but pick one out here and there. This is an excellent representation of the genre, based on my limited knowledge of the genre. Loved the vocals only part! And that sawing guitar backing track really puts an edge to everything.

Your lead riff was outstanding! Playing out of=of-genre and making it sound as though you've been playing all your life isn't always a piece of cake. But it was a sweet delicacy this time - you nailed it!

Not sure of the source. But it sounded a bit like a keyboard with that little "warble" stick". I don't know what you call that thing but "warble stick" sounded good to me! It's usually on the left-hand side, close to the lowest key. If that made no sense to you, just ignore it. I'm used to being ignored - I'm married!

Totally different from anything you've previously posted. It was a really nice surprise!

Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops