Yes, to recap:

A core feature of BIAB allows you to create a chorus feel, and the tracks are produced with this in mind (so your choruses can sound different than verses in intensity). You can also change the feel of the drums in verse and chorus inside the real track picker dialog if you have it open, using selections from the menu. (I.e., you can change aspects of the drums in each section, see screenshot below.)

The use of "Green" or "b" sections on the chart, whether entered manually (or using the song form dialog (which I love) renders a "busier" and more "up" chorus feature. The drums get more emphatic, and the instruments a little more charged, as you want in a chorus.

Just click on a box until it changes colors. In multi-styles, colors beside green and blue give different feels. You have to experiment.

So, basically, I use "blue" for intros, verses and bridges, and "Green" for choruses. I think everyone does this.

But experiment--and click on the drum tracks you are using to see the range of options for the sections.

Here is a screenshot of a recent song I posted and a link to it.

Tell me if this makes sense. This may have been said here in different ways already, but it is pretty straightforward.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=647173#Post647173

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Made for Love Chart.png (279.7 KB, 108 downloads)
drums variations.jpg (188.29 KB, 88 downloads)