Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Herb,

A good classic Rock sound. Guitars sound good. Bass, too.
I thought that the vocals could have used more reverb and some delay for the genre ( but the vocals themselves were good)

Pretty brick-y for a guy who used to rail against them...but I never agreed with your argument on that. If it sounds good it is good regardless of the visuals...

Hey, thanks for listening and commenting. "Bricky"... hummm, so I loaded up a few of my other songs and compared the picture of the waveform.... because you never really know until you look and compare. This actually compared favorably with the others. Actually, I had exported it previously and that was a classic brick that you could have used to build a wall. Metallica would have been proud of me. I deleted it and went back in and shut off the final compressor and that was fuzzier.

I'm still not satisfied with the mix on V2.0. but I'm reaching the point of simply tossing it into the dust bin (aka my D drive storage file) and letting it go, but at the same time, I don't want to let this one whoop me. We'll see... there might be a V3.0 coming... I will start from scratch if I do it.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.