Hi the nice members of the Biab club.

A little philosophical reflection

I still don't understand why every living thing on this planet doesn't deserve to be in its place, to be respected and to be happy, without causing harm to others. Utopia? But, I dedicate this soundtrack to life hoping for greater respect from all for the living beings around us and a better world in the future. This is a naive message in our time. But to be optimistic, with respect for others is a hope that I wanted to pass on to the people at the club who I'm sure have the same spirit of reflection as me.

I think that few people will come to listen to this soundtrack because it can disturb, from its description or from its musical construction which may not please because too much outside the biab fool realtracks used. And by the important place of the choirs used. But, thank you to those who will pass and comment even if it is not their style that fits in the styles of country, rock, jazz or easy listening.

For this composition, I returned to the ballad style, abandoning the "movie score" style. I always used the same biab vst technique.
Choice of chords in Biab (import via C1), search for guitar instruments for finger picking and other variations provided by some midi files. Modification in my daw, original instruments by vst better suited.
Entirely revised composition in terms of mixing.

Vsts used :
BPM 88 3 min 05
Guitar :Electric Sunburst /Native instruments
Piano Session key –grand S / e-instrument
Drums : Ez drummer2
Strings Brass : Symphobia
Choirs : Eastwest Choirs and Freya
Flute and Lagato trumpet : luminia Projectsam
Bells, and Violin Gypsy Eastwest

The link to the soundtrack ballad :
A world without killing others to survive
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631/world-without-killing-others-to-survive9

The link to my other tracks :
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631

Thank you in advance for all your constructive comments if you feel like it.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 04/12/21 08:25 AM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash