You're hitting new heights even for you. Loved that descending bass, it had the effect of getting my attention from the first couple of notes - and the rest of the song kept it thereafter.

I hate to gush, but - every time I hear your songs, I'm reminded of what an honour it is to share a forum with you. In a fairer life, you'd be a superstar on worldwide radio by now. Regardless, it's a joy to listen to this. You write great songs all the time, but I couldn't help thinking that, if this one was written with anyone special in mind, I can't see how she would do any other thing but melt emotionally when listening to this. I don't know what brings that effect - maybe it's the sincerity in your voice, maybe it's your skill in writing, most probably everything contributes to it ... in any case, it's a great ballad, one of your best songs, so there you go. Don't worry - I can be a mean critic, too, if I feel a song deserves criticism, haha (I used to write music reviews for a local paper, back in a "previous life" of mine, i.e. a few years ago, haha ... how on Earth I got THAT gig, goodness only knows, but that's another discussion altogether, haha ...) ... but, if I like a song, I'll say so, too.

In short: be proud of your musical achievements. Bravo.