Hi All,

Still very much a Newbie here, but learning. I am working on my 2nd song here and I'm having 2 issues with a track.
It's an old style Country song with a background Pedal Steel track. In writing the song in BIAB, I did not use repeats, but just copied and pasted the verses and choruses.

Question 1. The song is in the key of C, and the Chorus or B section starts on an F. On the first Chorus, the pedal steel does not play on the first bar (F) of the chorus for some reason, but picks back up on the 2nd bar, yet it does play on the first bar on next 2 choruses. I've tried using cutting and pasting, drag and drop, and even just deleting and manually re-creating the first chorus, but the same thing happens.

Question 2. There are 3 verses and 3 choruses in the song. Coming out of the 2nd chorus, on the 3rd verse, the pedal steel plays what sounds like an ending figure on the first 2 bars of the verse and then totally drops out for the rest of the verse and well as the last chorus.

I'm guess there is some setting I need to change but I can't find it, and it's driving me nuts! Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

2023 BIAB Ultrapak, Reaper, EZDrummer 2 & 3, Roland VS-2480, Tascam 38 Reel to Reel 8-Track