Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
Don't know how you managed to produce such a fine song under trying circumstances.
"I'll just keep singing my song" is such a great metaphor to use in the face of such upheaval and adversity. May the Universe send you both copious ammounts of health and energy. Loved the song Steve.

Thank you, Gary! Appreciate your kind words and well wishes!

Originally Posted By: musician17
I'm so sorry to hear about the fight that your wife is facing. I, too, will pray that the very best outcome is what will take place, that the transplant is indeed 100% successful and that she makes a full, complete recovery. I hope you'll remember to be kind to yourself, also, in the meantime - if at all possible.

Beautiful song, your signature sound follows you around no matter what equipment you use :-) - which is great news. The lyrics in particular convey a strong message, but the whole production is excellent and made me grateful for having started my morning listening to it. I hope you get the chance to create more - you really bring a breath of fresh air with your songs on here. Thank you.

Musician17, thank you so much for your encouraging words for my wife! And thank you for your generous comments about this song.

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

So sorry to hear of all the issues you have had to face... You and your family are in my thoughts.

The song is great - you sound wonderful and the mix has a nice edge to it.

Glad to hear you singing again.

Bob

Hey Bob, it is always so nice to hear from you! Your words mean a lot to me, and I truly appreciate your kind thoughts and words!

=====

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann