Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Robert,

You've really pulled out all the stops in this production. The ambience of the style and the tin whistle really frame the lyrics incredibly well. I love what you've created and how you've presented it.

It's "thumbs up" from me!

All the best,
Noel

P.S. As an aside, I'm actually using the older sibling of RT 3771 in producing a song at the moment (i.e. I'm using #3770). It's brilliant sound.

Thank you, Noel.
I think I also used that other tin whistle RT for the solo.

Originally Posted By: musician17
Wow. Without question, for me: one of your best. Beautiful, sensitive song, as always ... with, this time, uncompromising lyrics in their message and emotion. Sincerest congratulations: you've done it yet again.

James,
I wrote an earlier song (The Bitter Taste Of Red) on the theme which was a bit more uncompromising I think.
So glad you liked this!

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Robert,

Simply beautiful... Great all around. Love the song and your vocal.

The arrangement is perfect and the Tin Whistle is AWESOME!

Bob

Thank you, Bob!

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Excellent! Nice melody and vocal, I especially like it when you bring in the harmony.

Love the use of the congas and the tin whistle.

Production wise I think you might have your de-esser set too aggressively, but no one else mentioned it so maybe just me.

Good one, Robert, enjoyed!

Dave,
Good ear, sir! I`ve been experiencing hearing loss which has made it more difficult to guage the de-essing... and I see this does indeed have the Nectar setting much higher than usual.
Thank you for your listen and helpful comments.

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Haha, "less than perfect parents" is redundant, but you are being kind. What a cool song, Robert. Your melody and harmony is superb against that haunting tin whistle. Passionate lyrics and vocal.

That`s very kind, Marty- thanks!

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
A very lovely song. Nice melody you found for the vocal track. Good work.

I appreciate that- thank you for listening.

Robert