Mr. Weder...

I know I haven't listened to anything like this on the 'User's Forum'. If someone posted a similar composition here before you posted yours, I'm sorry I missed it. Guess that leaves me with nothing to do but comment on 'The Musician'.

What an exciting and novel piece of work this is! Your arrangement is simply stunning in its blending of the popular musical genre of hip-hop with orchestral writing. It's the product of high imagination and creative passion, I'm sure. It possesses the ambience of many well-known attempts at combining classical forms with pop music, such as The Beatles' 'Good Day, Sunshine', 'Yellow Submarine' and 'Strawberry Fields Forever'. Your mix is big and expansive; it sounds as though it was recorded in a concert hall. The fact it's all BIAB should be an inspiration to all of us User's Forum members. It is for me!

Please accept my enthusiastic applause and amazed appreciation of your song, 'The Musician'!

Last edited by bluage; 04/29/21 05:13 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".