Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

Always glad to see you back!

Wonderful message! Terrific production. A lot of punch. LOVE what you did with the bass through the whole thing.

Excellent vocals, as always. Good mix (as always).

fj

Wishing you and Rachel both the absolute best, of course!

Thanks so much, Floyd! So appreciate your prayers and well wished for Rachel and me! I always welcome and really appreciate your comments. And thank you for your kind words!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Great tune and singing, love the stops, your usual pro job here. Hoping your wife wins her battle with the rejection and she can get to the point of healing. Glad you can still put out some great material like this, despite the trials. Hang in there.

Thanks, TuneMonger, for your generous comments about the song, and your well wishes for Rachel! Really appreciated!

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Steve,

Right out of the gate, really engaging intro. Your voice is crystal—sits beautifully in the mix; accentuated by the percussion. Love the organ riffs coming in that second verse. Terrific vocal; outstanding production. Your reserve to pull back on that second verse and dim it down—brilliant . . . and just makes that second chorus resonate all the more. Very impressed with this.

A more amazing thing is that given what you are going through personally, and how weighing that must be, to write such an upbeat song . . . and do it so well--amazing really. Please know I'm sending my best wishes and kindest thoughts your way. Stay strong and never give up hope!

My very best to you!

Deej

Thanks, Deej! Wasn't real sure how this would turn out, since I had a cheap mic, decent (but not used in a couple years) interface, and using Logic (great program, but not used in quite a while.) I'm glad you think it turned out well. Thank you so much for your wishes and thoughts for Rachel and me. And we are staying strong, and full of hope! Thanks again, my friend!

=====

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann