Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Wow, I can echo what others are saying, what a beautiful song. If any song was ever radio ready as they say, this one is it. I love the stereo mix, I have a nice set of headphones and even the panning of the drums was spectacular.

Thanks a bunch, Ronnie...

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Floyd,
This is a beauty; meditative at the start moving into the passion the subject needs on that rising chorus.
Fine,fine songwriting, performance and production.

Robert

Thanks, as always, Robert...

Originally Posted By: robsmusic
Beautiful!

great songwriting!

So..., i'm listening,...and the song is really good,... then the strings come in ,..... and that really takes it up to the next level!

well done!

-rob

Thanks for stopping in for a listen, rob...

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Originally Posted By: musician17
Comments of any kind, you say? Well, here's one: you're a freaking genius (excuse my language).

This is far and away one of the most beautiful songs I've heard on here. You and a couple of others so-called miscreants on here create like there's no tomorrow. Come to think of it, the standard's incredibly high on here, but you're one of the few that are at the top of the very top. Why? Because you know how to speak to people when you write and you sing. No nonsense, no beating around the bush, no complicating things. You speak to hearts when you sing. And that's pretty unbelievable - many of us wish we could do the same. Bravo.

Well said, musician17!! Floyd, James speaks for me here. Chills. Wait, when the final sustain hit came, I finally have some constructive criticism. That guitar sustain is too long, man. Oh, man, I feel so good --like I just saw the S through Superman's white shirt.

smile - Thanks, Marty. Sustain, refrain, abstain... smile

Originally Posted By: trapper456
You never disappoint, I love it.

Thanks for having a listen, trapper...

Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Wow, this one is good! I have been out for a long while, as my wife has been very ill, and I have just simply overwhelmed.

I was able to check back in today, and as soon I saw your name on this one, I knew I was going to be in for a treat.

This one gives me chills. The arrangement is impeccable, and your vocals always shine. The write on this is as good as it gets.

So glad I was able to get here and give this a listen!

Steve

Steve - coming from you, that means a lot... thanks!!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Great!

You definitely have it in your man.

Excellent arrangement, nice strings!

Gorgeous.

Thank you, Mr. Snyder....