Originally Posted By: bluage
Mr. Jane...

I haven't listened to all of the songs you've posted to the User's Forum, but I've listened to enough of them to appreciate the craft and emotion that you put into them.

There something about this song that lifts it above your body of work. Your sensitive lyrics and the quietly reassuring music seem to describe a man who, perhaps, has shed all of his youthful insecurities about his relationships with women and, 'seeing the light' at last, commits to becoming the other, and better man he's always wanted to be. No longer hiding behind the facade of being a swaggering, selfish lady-killer, but willing himself to be a true lover and protector. As user's forum member 'edshaw' so powerfully and simply observed, "Here, you've set the bar for what a man can be."

No doubt such a man could be the kind of guy that most women believe they would only meet in a dream, but your song, and particularly the title, 'I Think I've Got It In Me', suggests that a man could actually choose to make that dream a reality when he's lived long enough to come to understand that he's got to give away freely that which he wants to receive.

You sing your lyrics as though you are offering pieces of your yielding heart. I'm certain there would be a lot of takers.

Loren - Thanks for the wonderful comments.....

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
Another awesome production really great work!! what can I say love songs Eric

Thanks, Eric....

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Floyd.
It's all been said already and all the plaudits are well deserved, so I'll just add that it's no easy feat to convey sincerity in a love song without coming across as mawkish, but you always do it so well.
Regards,
Leon

Appreciate it, Leon....

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Floyd, all I can say is you have written another masterpiece that you perfectly sang. You are a very masterful wordsmith and musician.

Thanks for stopping by, Mario...