Quote:
... if there are any Reaper users reading this I would encourage you to make the simple test I show above, to see if you experience this also.

First thing I did last night with my current 2021 version of BIAB. Open Reaper (current), create new track, place BIAB-VST on the track, open BIAB-VST on-screen. Set the time selector in Reaper to 12 bars and hit play. No problem at all.

Based on your video, you have to admit you are not running the standard Reaper Skin! What is that exactly?
Could you simplify the Reaper Gui to the default view and try again? Can't think of anything else. Assuming you have installed the version I recommended I do not remember this problem. I do have a spare laptop I can load the prior 2020 version and try to repeat. I have been one of the biggest advocates of the Reaper/BIAB-VST combo and this is making me look bad. grin So I hope we can resolve this one.

By the way, I sure wish your video was higher resolution since I can't read anything on it. You are not trying to put the BIAB-VST on the Master track are you? I don't see another track in your mixer??

Dan

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper