TO PG SUPPORT/Simon.
need clarification on a couple of points relating to...
BB PLUG IN MODE.
1. if a pg user is useing a multi client asio device ;
can one assume setting asio in both reaps and bb is ok.
and bb plug in mode will work fine ?
i notice in the 2019 reaps vid that in reaps waveout is used not asio.
2. if a pg user is useing a non multi client asio device that bb will still work as a plug in; in reaps setting reaps to asio and bb to was driver . correct or not ??
3. does buffer size setting in reaps (or any other daw like tools/cubase/mixcraft etc etc ) or buffer size setting in sound device control panel have any IMPACT ? reason i ask is in 2019 vid under reaps X on top right hand side its showing 1024 if i remember.
TVI seems to be useing 128.

i think what is needed is an extension of the bb plug in documentation going into more detail regarding when useing bb in plug in mode what the recording and playback settings should be in windows AND what the settings should be in the various bb settings/drivers dialogs AND the sound devices own control panel AS WELL AS IMPORTANT
DAW SETTINGS.
eg in this case reaper. cos even i find it confuseing with so many settings tween daw and bb and sound device and windows.
might i suggest respectfully a set of RULES ie an addendum of some sort ? i'm requesting this addendum cos i feel a new user ; especially to setting up a daw project studio must find all the settings rather a challemge.

best to pg and with greatest respect , cos i DO REALISE YOUR CODING/IMPLEMENTING within certain current bounds of software technology you have to work with as well as technology restrictions of current tech.
in fact its amazeing what youve accomplished.

oldmuso
(who once was a lousy programmer so i moved into management lol.)

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 06/11/21 01:22 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)