First post in quite a while. I found an old MP3 Duet that was originally recorded from around 1994-1996 I did with a good friend, Debbie Lanier. I used a new feature included in BIAB, Spleeter to isolate and extract the Vocals from the MP3 and the ACW to create the Chord Chart.

I had to use Spleeter externally from the BIAB program due to it's file location is incompatible with the BIAB open command. It's intended to be installed at a specific location and I had the program on my PC before this feature was added to BIAB.

I'm All Alone

https://soundcloud.com/charlie-fogle/im-all-alone

****** Song Summary *************
Title: Me All Alone

Key=G , Tempo 112, Length (m:s)=2:55

Style is _DUSTY+.STY (Dusty Even-8 Country Rock Multi Style)
Memo: A country rock MultiStyle with eight substyles. A/B are the main rhythm. C/D are a minimal trio with shaker. E/F are heavier with baritone electric guitar. G/H include an electric guitar solo.

Vocals: ca 1994-1996 MP3 Spleeter Stem Extraction
Song dynamics and instrumentation determined by using 7 of the 8 BIAB Multi Style substyles.
All Mixing, editing and effects used in this song was completely done in BIAB using the ACW, Plug-ins, Utility Tracks and Audio Editor. Editing includes, volume automation and punch-in/punch out, over dubs, Fade in/fade out and smoothing transitions.
The BIAB Built-in Extract Stems feature Spleeter was used externally due to this third party file location on my PC is different from the BIAB default.

RealTracks in style: 2915:Bass, Electric CountryPopByron12-key Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2883:Pedal Steel, Background CountryEddy12-key Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 3201: Guitar, Electric Soloist LaidBackBluesyBrent Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 2904:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm GrittyBluesyPopBrent Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 2930:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm FolkRock8thsBrent Ev 100
RealDrums [in style:BluesRockSlowEv^1-a:SideStick , b:Snare

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.