'Ezekiel's Storm'...

To my senses, your song seems to exist on two levels of feelings: the desire to gift a child with something from that part of the giver's existence that is (hopefully) eternal and useful. And then, there seems to me to be an expression of doubt, or insecurity, perhaps, and about what I am not sure. Nonetheless, the tension between the two levels of feeling is sharp, vivid, like light and darkness. I'm not sure I'm explaining myself in a way that you could appreciate, but I only want to convey my perception of a duality in your song that is...well, as haunting as it is reassuring. Your Real Track and third-party instruments meld perfectly into a musical whole that supports the lyrical conflict I perceived. The vocal harmony was mixed into the track so quietly that I was startled when I noticed it!

It's a production with a distinctive musical personality and an intriguing subtext. As Will Josef wrote in his comment, "The lyrics are great and hit that sweet spot between being sad or optimistic..."

Last edited by bluage; 06/30/21 05:23 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".