Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
I love this song, the vocals could stand to be a little louder, but that's just my opinion. Love the guitar solo!!

Thanks for taking a listen. Several have commented on the mix so I may have to revisit it.
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Really enjoyed this, Charlie. Great sounds (love the pedal steel) and first rate vocals by you both. Reminded me a little of something Gram Parsons and Emmylou might have done.
Regards,
Leon

I appreciate you taking time to listen and comment. I've always liked Gram Parsons music.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Charlie,

Well done. You know a crazy amount about BIAB. I've not paid much attention to Multi-Styles. This is the first time I've heard anything about Spleeter... Cool that you could extract a vocal from an old mp3...

Your duet with Debbie easily brings to mind Shelly West and David Frizzell. In fact everything about the song sounds like one of their hits - the lyric, the melody, the BAND... like it's 1981 again! smile

At times your vocal gets slightly overpowered by the bass guitar, so would have like to hear your vocal a bit louder and the bass a bit softer.

Great to see yo post one...it's been too long!!

Enjoyed.

fj

Thanks for having a listen. MultiStyles are used a lot by PG Music Staff and they're a great arrangement tool. I used a stock BIAB 4 MultiStyle for this song which provided the equivalent of using up to eight different styles in the song because each MultiStyle has A and B substyles. While an artist is still working on a song, it's very easy to re-arrange section styles with a click of the mouse.

Multistyles are also ridiculously easy to create or customize and can be made from any Style. I have over 8,000 styles on my system and more than 1,000 are PG Music MultiStyles. They are a very powerful programming and arrangement tool.

Spleeter was added to BIAB in the latest version. It's a third party app that can be accessed from the Audio Editor once it's been loaded onto a computer. The program can extract 2-5 stems from any song with varying results. Since most BIAB songs aren't as heavily produced as a commercial release, Spleeter does a great job capturing a vocal track from a BIAB song. This is the second song I've posted that used vocals extracted with Spleeter.

I was pretty excited to come across this MP3 on an old HDD and enjoyed creating a new backing track for it.

I'll likely continue to work to improve the mix on the song. I appreciate you taking time to comment.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.