I'm gonna have to agree with beatmaster here. For the past few years it seems we get more of the same RealTracks with every upgrade. And I have reached the point where I seriously consider skipping further upgrades.

Until lately I have continued to have a lot of fun with each year's new RealTracks but I'm kinda in a bit of a rut and it seems so is BIAB.

So yeah I would really love to see some exciting new RealTrack directions. We have enough jazz, country and polka!

And to those eternal optimists who love to BIAB'splain that you can do anything with BIAB if we just put in the additional effort, I would remind them that we understand that and we know we have lots of other options with real instruments or VSTs.

But the value BIAB brings is in being able to prototype (or even finish) a complete song WITHOUT all that additional work!

So, when someone asks for new RealTracks for modern music they're not looking for a complex process by which BIAB can do this! They're hoping to be able to put together a modern song as swiftly as we can now for jazz, country or polka!