Beatmaster,
I am a bit disappointed in your false presumption /accusation that I wrote what I wrote because I won the Showcase award... Actually I won it more than once... I am somewhat active in Showcase because I got to know people, their music, their personas, done several interesting collaborations, members helped me with technical aspects etc. It has nothing to do with me winning a generous award. I participate, because I like it. If it will change your mind, I re-gifted all my awards to my musical friends,  paying for my upgrades, because I believe in supporting a smaller company that makes something special and very useful to me.  Loops, Beats, elements are abundant elsewhere.... I use BIAB mainly for creating arrangement, ease of chord input, "live" sounding tracks, non looped rhythm guitars, solos, bass etc. The things that are very difficult to program so they sound real. 

Speaking of loops. Do you have any loop packs? It is a mix-bag, but there are whole bunch of decent modern items there.  Problem is sorting, but that is a "whishlist" item that was discussed recently, and perhaps that wish should be taken seriously, because I think it is a difficult task to stay focused on auditioning many unsorted items and it relates to what ROG said: "or just that we don't have time to audition them all?"  Nevertheless, these packs have some fun modern material.

Do I think JJJ right about slim selection of particular genre styles and complete prototyping - yes he is... 
I do not have a crystal ball, but  Peter Gannon and  I believe, Tobin of PG  participated in lengthy conversation about modern styles / Pop not too long ago. Perhaps the new release will feature a decent group of requested genre particular content.

I should consider myself lucky because I like many genres smile The point I am trying to make is:  BIAB is far from perfect, but for the price point you get one hell of a ride.