Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Two quick points... which appear to be getting lost in the discussion.

1) Eddie, as you know any of the BIAB midi tracks or midi chord charts or individual RT midi transcriptions can be used to play any VSTi. So you can use these to play the parts. By combining this features of BIAB with the world of VSTi's opens a huge variety of high quality sounds.

2 BIAB has thousands of styles so it should not surprise anyone that they have a good selection of Orchestral Styles. Here is a listing of 83 which are all essentially Real Styles. But when they have RT transcriptions as many do, see point #1 above.

These two points have been a focus area for me over the past year or two. I only wish I had some good examples of their applications to illustrate these point. But that is another sad story.

Although quite a few of the 83 Orchestral styles are good most of them still use the same Realtracks and Midi tracks.
Up until I upgraded to BIAB 2020 there have been no more Orchestral styles added since 2017

Brian Cadoret
BIAB 2024 Pro with BIAB2023 UltraPAK build 1104. Samplitude Pro X4 Suite. Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio
Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB