[Eddie1261] "There seems to be a difference between what the 2 (RB and BIAB) can create for soloing.(Someone who has used both please correct me on that if it is not correct.)"

You're absolutely correct. The BIAB Plug-in can also be included. Neither RB or the Plug-in are fully functional BIAB programs. Both, at best when it comes to being BIAB, are BIAB lite.

The issue between RB, BIAB Plug-in and BIAB is not with content, they all use the same content, it's functionality. Most of the functionality lost between the two lite programs and the fully functional BIAB however involves how that content can be programed and manipulated. So in your case where you don't use BIAB at all, you fail to get any of the benefits, advantages, diversity and sometimes exclusive uniqueness of BIAB that no other software program including RB and the Plug-in can access.

My point is solely to answer your comment above. No disagreement to the fact I fully support both the requests for more content, new content and new artists. That said, I think some of the staleness you and others find in current BIAB/RB RT content is due to the lack of accessing many features that's exclusive only to BIAB.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.