Hello Peter, Leon, Ronnie and Jptjptjpt,

Thanks a lot for your kind reaction on this song.
And for whom I may concern please think of what I said about reactions on Sc in my first post to some.
I ask this because I hope to achieve we do it to all songs we say we like. That is all.

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans
Really nice. A strong composition, excellent vocal and harmony work and a well constructed song.
Excellent work all round.
Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for the things you said about the 'building' of this song. I hoped to make blues a little less Blue...

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Nice bluesy feel, Hans. Very well written and strong vocal. Much enjoyed.
Regards,
Leon

Hi Leon, I'm happy you feel this way about this song. I had a classical approach to Blues and then gave it a spin so as not to be so dejected.

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Great song, I love the sax solo, and the strings add to the fullness of the sound. The lyrics were superb, well done.

Hello Ronnie, thanks man! I appreciate this and especially what you said on the lyrics.

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
That was damned good. I love the Fx you put on the vocals. You were really belting it out there at the end. The band was tight. The sax was full of mood. Good one.

Hi Jptjptjpt, Yes, that twist towards the end was, as I wrote to Peter and leon, as some kind of reevaluation of the opinion of the main character. Maybe he was the real (emotional) elevator ;-)

Have a nice day,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130