Quote:
Aside from being characterized as 'chickens waiting to be fed', which is in itself patently insulting, your entire premise doesn't hold water. Reaper is a DAW, BIAB is an Auto Accompaniment program. Reaper sells for $60, BIAB costs you $569.
For $569, and $399 for an upgrade, I don't expect to do R&D for the company. You may have the time to do that; I don't.

Yet, still here we are year after year after year.

You don't have to pay that if you don't like the tracks offered:
Upgrade from
2020/2021
$69

Reaper can be anything you like for $60, it can do Auto Accompaniment if you so like.
I don't come here to lie and make things as hard as possible for users.
There are so many features in Biab that "you" yourself now use because I spend a hell of a lot of time here and in the beta forum giving development ideas to PG.
I tell the truth to help users, whether they choose to listen, attack or ignore that is their issue.
I got out of my way to help users and contribute.
Why do things I say go over the top of heads ??, I see this all the time, BUT years later when understanding kicks in they become common place.
I have seen users in the past knock ideas I suggested only to see the same users recommend this now new feature to other users. True story.
Baffling mystery beyond comprehension ???

"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance"

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination."

This does take a lot out of me, you maybe right, I may be be crazy to keep at it smile