ALL.
ive pondered this thread quite a bit.
1. yes i feel if one is spending just under 600 buks...then one should expect a LOT..BUT..
2. i feel the under 100 buck (on a usb stick) option is one heck of a deal. cos one could still do a ton of songs with this option. because realband, a great daw is given free with biab.
---------------------------------------------------------
personally i'm waiting for 2022..and IF i find no great compelling reason to upgrade my 2020 ultrapak with
a 2022 ultrapak ; then the under 100 buk option i'll prolly go for. because i'm getting more and more into mario's great idea of augmenting with free // low money orch lib s.

haveing said that if pg included with biab/rb all norton style disks (via a deal with norton possibly..) and all biab styles n a zillion RT's and midi supertraks plus a full blown orch lib to rival the expensive orch libs that the big boyz use that cost thousands , and it cost 1k TOTAL.... for everything but the kitchen sink...lol..i would definitely be tempted.

because i simply cant afford thousands and thousands for all the top orch libs. my wife and i like to eat..lol.
best
oldmuso

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 07/31/21 12:30 PM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)