Eddie,
I have no personal experience with any of the following but knowing you don't use BIAB, I'm reasonably sure you're unaware of these tools in BIAB. Just putting this out there so if nothing comes to fruition in your quest, these BIAB tools may work for you. They also may be available in RealBand. Again, I've not used these tools so I don't know.

The first photo shows that BIAB can create Real MultiDrum kits. There's also some PG Music designed Multi Kits you could load and study to see if they will do the job for you. As you see, they can use RealDrums, loops, and UserTracks. It appears to me you can use a Kick from one style, the snare from another and a loop for your hi-hat. You can also create totally custom sounds by creating your own loops or UserTrack either live or from a DAW and VST.

In the second photo, you'll see that BIAB offers a Drum Kit that is similar to the ones you posted earlier. The third photo is the tool window to customize a midi file from any style BIAB recognizes. That includes third party styles like Norton BIAB styles as well as any custom Midi style you create. Styles can be created from scratch, any Midi song file or by modifying existing styles. That's an endless supply of material to work with. In other words, you should be able to use any drum sound, drum beat or drum kit you can get in your possession.

The last photo seems to indicate that a BIAB project can save a Midi drum kit on separate tracks. Since all of the RealDrums now have charts, this window could possibly provide you the capability to use the Drums RealCharts on separate tracks and modify the Midi data and change patches.

Just letting you know these tools are in BIAB if not also in RB.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Create MultiDrums.png (30.22 KB, 86 downloads)
Drum Kit Window.png (183.68 KB, 86 downloads)
Custom Norton Midi Style.png (176.92 KB, 82 downloads)
Save Midi Drums on Separate Tracks.png (25.66 KB, 80 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 08/01/21 09:34 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.