This impulse buying...

Background. I once saw this girl performing on Austin City Limits. Her name is Annie Clark and she plays in an ambiguous thing that either calls HER St Vincent or her band St Vincent. Either way. And I have this very concert on my hard drive and watch it often. The music is a bit weird and techno-ish and the costuming is WAY out there, but in her own words she considers her shows art shows as much as music. Very MIDI heavy with the show run on Ableton including having the software sending MIDI patch change instructions to her pedalboard. Quite a thing.

This guitar is her design and signature model. They come in a bunch of garish colors that I don't like. But it also comes in a blackout model that I love.

And Guitar Center in Virginia has (well, HAD) a used one that is not at all dinged up. It should get here Thursday the latest.

If an inanimate object can ever be sexy, THIS inanimate object is exactly that. She is 5'7" and 120, so really thin, and if you really look at that guitar it looks like the hourglass shape of a woman.

See, I had one empty stand, and...

AND I get the Jazzmaster back this week, all white on white now!!!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.