frankly i would like the 2022 version of biab/rb to address some of my wishlist needs.
if that doesnt happen then i will be less inclined to upgrade.
maybe i'll get the 80 buk flash drive upgrade.

i think most of us that have used daw software for any length of time could pretty much use any daw.
in my case ive used the combo of biab/rb/reaps on tons of songs. ...i simply refuse to purchase any product useing hardware dongles. i dont want a nest of them.
i just wish the capabilities we have today i had when i started doing songs seriously as a teenager doing originals.
it was a struggle cos my family and i couldnt afford studio time in pro studios.
which is why i'm thankfull today that we have lots of inexpensive tools to create songs.

for me its always been about the enjoyment of the creation process....ive never understood the desire by some people to be big frankly; as it has its negatives as ive found out from people over the years that were
seriously involved in the music biz day to day.
yeah the buks is good and the toys and cars and houses etc..
but its naieve to assume there arent downsides....like lack of privacy being just one.
so i determined just to "potter on" makeing songs that make me happy...and IF some other people find they like them...well thats a nice bonus.

i'm a happy lad right now that has a lot to be thankfull for includeing surviving major surgery (fit as a fiddle now..) and life with a wonderfull wife...
frankly i'm just glad to be around on this crazy planet.
i'll shut up now...lmao.
ps...btw i dont think...much as i admire the mans "chops" ive ever used a Brent RT on a song. but to be fair i'm very demanding both of myself and the RT's.

best
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 08/07/21 03:43 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)